What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 384.18 and 384.13_10 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these new menu items in the GUI?
From what i understood - Specific NAT settings tuned for games. Games menu has NAT settings presets for many games.

Seems drop down in Traffic Analyzer not show any figure. No java error either.

dropdown.jpg

Dirty flashed from 384.17 to 384.18, USB unmounted before flashing. No issues so far. Scripts: amtm, unbound Manager, nsrum, ntpMerlin, scMerlin, spdMerlin. Thank you @RMerlin!

Just posting to say thank you @RMerlin and also everyone who’s tested, contributed code, provided bug reports & feedback, anything else in between.

I’ve not flashed 384.13_10 to my RT-AC87U as I decided to change ISP and use their freebie router for the time being. That been said the support for the RT-AC87U has been incredible. I’ve has the router 5 years now and the regular firmware releases have been a huge pleasure to read up about and install.

I’m waiting to see how the AX market develops over the next year or so. Hopefully this I’d therefore a see you all soon and not goodbye.

From what i understood - Specific NAT settings tuned for games. Games menu has NAT settings presets for many games.

It might only be for the asus router you have?

Do not see it anywhere in my router, I upgraded to the AX3000 last week.

hello,
sorry for my bad english.
I have an Asus RT-AX88U router and I just flashed from version 384.17 to 384.18 and on restart there is a big problem on the first page "network cards" the display is unusable in Firefox or Internet Explorer.
I even tried to do a full reset and reflashed version 384.18 and same problem.

I had to go back to version 384.17 which is no problem :

Please report this problem to the developers for a correction of the problem.

good evening to you.

Best regards.

Last edited:
hello,
I have an Asus RT-AX88U router and I just flashed from version 384.17 to 384.18 and on restart there is a big problem on the first page "network cards" the display is unusable in Firefox or Internet Explorer.

good evening to you.
Best regards.
Did you flush the cache of your browser after your update to 384.18? If not, chances are likely that solves your problem. If you did, then it would be smart to reset your router with a fresh install, clear the nvram with a wps reboot (L&LD on this platform wrote that out for you by a Nuclear Reset and and M&M configuration.).

hello,

good evening to you.

Best regards.
Check your browser console to see if you have an error. F12

Did you flush the cache of your browser after your update to 384.18? If not, chances are likely that solves your problem. If you did, then it would be smart to reset your router with a fresh install, clear the nvram with a wps reboot (L&LD on this platform wrote that out for you by a Nuclear Reset and and M&M configuration.).

Thank you for this return but the problem is identical after a reset of the browser cache or even a full reset WPS or a Nuclear Reset and and M&M ...
The problem only appears with version 384.18.
I've been working on it for two hours and only version 384.17 is not a problem.

sorry but i came back to version 384.17. Is there any other way to help you ?
If the issue you have is on .18 then you need to troubleshoot that version. Bouncing back and forth only delays troubleshooting the issue.

Was there any change to the characters a username can contain? I wanted to change something on the system page today and was told that my username contains a _ which is not allowed. However, I had this name right from the start and never got an error message about it. Without entering a valid username I could not save the changes. After that I also noticed that there were no cronjobs anymore. Is this normal when changing the name?

BAFF589C-E036-454A-9130-2D2506BD15B5.png 52670758-4F27-40E3-9830-E50F9345D255.png
hello,

good evening to you.

Best regards.

Hi,
I have the same problem as you. I do not understand. I followed this procedure however:
https://www.snbforums.com/threads/r..._8-are-now-available.63636/page-5#post-576336
it's really weird.

Was there any change to the characters a username can contain? I wanted to change something on the system page today and was told that my username contains a _ which is not allowed. However, I had this name right from the start and never got an error message about it. Without entering a valid username I could not save the changes. After that I also noticed that there were no cronjobs anymore. Is this normal when changing the name?
I noticed the exact same thing. I could log-in to the web ui with my old username (which had 2 "_" in it), but I couldn't save changes on the System page without changing my username to get rid of the "_"

View attachment 24402 View attachment 24403

Hi,
I have the same problem as you. I do not understand. I followed this procedure however:
https://www.snbforums.com/threads/r..._8-are-now-available.63636/page-5#post-576336
it's really weird.

okay, in a way that reassures me, the problem is therefore general for the 384.18 version.
This problem should therefore be brought up to the merlin developer.

Can you do the manipulation of the console F12 as the request "QuikSilver" ?

Last edited:
okay, in a way that reassures me, the problem is therefore general for the 384.18 version.
This problem should therefore be brought up to the merlin developer.

I don't think so..... Dirty flashed my AX-88U without any problems, as usual.

it will still be necessary to check because y am not the only one to have encountered the problem on the RT-AX88U, even after a full reset the problem persists...

well, there is something new. I just changed the language (French) to English and the index.asp page appears correctly. so there is a bug ...

Attachments

• E07D37A6-8485-4E40-A182-EB5C269CE713.png
    E07D37A6-8485-4E40-A182-EB5C269CE713.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!