What's new

Remove email address from Aiprotection Alert

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mogulman

Regular Contributor
Ok. I know this is a stupid question, but I tried Aiprotection and configured my Gmail account in alert settings. I have my Gmail account setup too securely and decided I didn't want to use it anymore.

When I go into alert settings it won't let me change back to blank setting. How do I remove my account and turn off email alerts?

I can put in a fictitious email and password and uncheck the boxes but is there a way to just remove the setting?

This is on an RT-AX86u with the latest GA firmware.

Ok. I know this is a stupid question, but I tried Aiprotection and configured my Gmail account in alert settings. I have my Gmail account setup too securely and decided I didn't want to use it anymore.

When I go into alert settings it won't let me change back to blank setting. How do I remove my account and turn off email alerts?

I can put in a fictitious email and password and uncheck the boxes but is there a way to just remove the setting?

This is on an RT-AX86u with the latest GA firmware.
Not that I have found.
I did file a ticket with Asus about the email alert settings not working. Not secure enough for today's email servers. We can hope they will take a minute to fix it but don't hold your breath...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!