What's new

ROG Rapture AX11000 LAN Speed Issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tony Mathews

Occasional Visitor
Good Morning, I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue. Since the latest firmware, I am seeing LAN speeds dropping to 400-500Mbps on an 1gig connection. My setup is an CM2000 to GT-AX11000 via 2.5Gb connection and when I test at the cable modem, I am getting the full 952Mbps down and 42-48Mbps Up. I have factory reset my router, issue doesn't change. Cabling is Cat6a 10G Certified cabling and I am running firmware Version 3.0.0.4.384.9566.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

If nobody responds with a possible remedy, I think a full reset may be in order?

Already tried a full reset, different modems from CM1200 to CM2000. Didn't start until the latest firmware release.

Working fine here. Did you try going back to older firmware?

Did you find a fix, Tony? I've noticed the same problem with my Arris CM8200 & AX11000.
No, I factory reset my router with default settings and it didnt change anything. My next step was contacting ASUS, was trying to hold out for next Firmware release to see how that addresses the issue but I've also had some Comcast/Xfinity Speed issues to troubleshoot as well outside of the ASUS problems.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!