What's new

Router for Retail business

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

pritam

New Around Here
Hi,
I was wondering if any one could help me find a router for my needs. I am opening up and currently have a couple liquor stores. My old routers are pretty unreliable and require resets every once in a while which costs money.

Ideally I would like to limit downtime by having a reliable router that I could attach a cheap simcard with lte to. It would be great if I could access the desktop of my computers from home. Also in a perfect world I require 8 lan ports.

I have the Synology 2600ac at home. Although it is a fantastic router, that meets most of my needs, I am wondering if there is anything more business oriented that I should be considering. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you're happy with the RT2600ac, you might consider the MR2200ac for your shops... Synology has a good rep for Small Business support on their NAS product line.

If you need additional ports, just add an unmanaged switch.