What's new

RT-AC1750 B1 -- Traffic Monitor

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ArmyVet

New Around Here
Just curious if anyone else is experiencing issues with the Traffic Monitor with the RT-AC1750 B1 router? I took a screen capture below and you will see that the 3-17-2020 reception and transmission and 3-18-2020 reception is completely off. Also, the data reception for 3-16-2020 is off, since according to my ISP records, I downloaded 15.58 GB that day. I read shortly after I purchased the router last September that having NAT Acceleration enabled can cause inaccurate data, so I turned off that setting back then and the Traffic Monitor used to be accurate. I am using Asus firmware version 3.0.0.4.385_20253, but the inaccurate data download/upload in the Traffic Monitor has been off since late last year. It began a few firmware revisions back, but I am unsure which version it started with or if it has anything to do with the firmware. I am trying to determine if this is a problem with just my router. Thank you.

router.jpg

Ouch. That is wacked. Just out of curiosity; are the "24 hour" and "real time" views equally messed up?