What's new

RT-AC5300 2.4GHz randomly switches to channel 0

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I appreciate this is an old thread but if anyone finds this with this same problem, I changed the "TX Power Adjustment" on the Wireless / Professional tab to turn it down one notch from "Performance" to "Good" and this seems to have fixed my missing 5Ghz network. This could be the result of a failing component, overheating(?) or power supply but worth a try if you also have the same issue. :)

Wow - this worked for me too! Anyone figure out the problem? Did your 2.4ghz line eventually die anyways? Very annoying...

My AC86U was working then after accidentally hitting the "Wi-Fi On/Off" button the Wifi would not come back on. I tried resetting and then reflashing in recovery mode... nothing helped.

Anyone figure out a fix?

I had the exact same issue! I hit the Wifi on off button by accident on my AC-3100, and then after figuring out what I had done, the 2.4GHZ started acting flaky, and then at 3am last night, died entirely...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!