What's new

RT-AC86U & Node Led lights.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

cofetym

Hi! Merlin,

I'd like to see an option to turn off all the led lights simultaneously, when connected in Aimesh mode(all nodes).

Thanks for all of your hard work, Cofetym.

That would be nice. But even with five nodes and the main router: click, click, click, click, click, click, and done.

Not too hard even now. :)

L&LD...I run all over the house doing that now. I really enjoy being spoiled by creature comforts and a good single malt.lol

Is use the tool "LED control" in amtm. Login in with your SSH console to the AIMesh node that you want to control the LED lights on. Activate and run amtm and install lc for led control. This way you can schedule a time when do turn them off and on or turn them off for 24h. I also use scMerlin toolset on the AIMesh router.

I have no control over AiMesh nodes.

I do what Mutzli said, and it works great, although it doesn't seem to initially, and I have to go back into LED control, redo the schedule and then it works after.

Is there a step a step guide on using LED control, in amtm Mutzli & JR Godwin?

I'm not the greatest at this stuff but I've come a long way...

Thanks, L&LD:)

I have already installed Diversion is that part of the package?

I don't think you need to follow the steps to get amtm, Entware, or a swap file going.

Just was offered to help you get to amtm via PuTTY. :)

Cool and thanks again!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!