What's new

RT-AC86U wired connections not showing stats

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

p2user

New Around Here
I've installed Merlin 384.17 onto my AC86U and on the network map screen i click on view list to see all the clients connected. When i scroll through the clients i see only the stats for Tx, Rx and Access Time for all the wifi connected clients, but the wired one show nothing. Can anyone tell me if this is correct or i need to enable something to see the stats? Please be gentle with me i'm a complete newbie :)

I've installed Merlin 384.17 onto my AC86U and on the network map screen i click on view list to see all the clients connected. When i scroll through the clients i see only the stats for Tx, Rx and Access Time for all the wifi connected clients, but the wired one show nothing. Can anyone tell me if this is correct or i need to enable something to see the stats? Please be gentle with me i'm a complete newbie :)
I would first test CTRL-F5 on my browser and if it's appears.

I would first test CTRL-F5 on my browser and if it's appears.

Just tried and still no different. I've attached a screenshot of what i see.

Attachments

• clientlist.JPG
    clientlist.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 206
I've never seen transmit and receive info for wired clients, only for wireless clients. I believe that's the way that list works.

When i scroll through the clients i see only the stats for Tx, Rx and Access Time for all the wifi connected clients, but the wired one show nothing.
That is correct. Those fields are only applicable to wireless clients.

Thanks for letting me know. I thought i missed a setting or something.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk