What's new

RT-AC87U problem with Windows Phone and 5GHz band

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

then we should tell Apple to fix his device, and tell some manufacturer android devices to fix his devices right ?

btw. As i write in first post on RT-N66u work ok, so tell me where is the problem ? In Microsoft device or Asus device (RT-AC87u) ????

then we should tell Apple to fix his device, and tell some manufacturer android devices to fix his devices right ?

btw. As i write in first post on RT-N66u work ok, so tell me where is the problem ? In Microsoft device or Asus device (RT-AC87u) ????

The problem, as usual, is the classic PEBCAK. :)

With any computing device that is constantly updated, what worked previously is not an indication of what should continue working today.

An example is how VPN would previously work with a much less secure key, but now requires a stronger one.

As the old idea of using a hidden ssid is further reduced into obscurity, an unhidden ssid will become mandatory in the near future (opinion).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!