What's new

SF250, SG250, SF350, SG350/350X/350XG, SF550X, SG550X/ 550XG, SX350X, SX550X Series Switches

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jasonreg

Regular Contributor
New Firmware - 2.5.7.85 available.

Interesting that it is labelled as "Final Firmware Image" - is this significant or just final for the version?

New Firmware - 2.5.7.85 available.

Interesting that it is labelled as "Final Firmware Image" - is this significant or just final for the version?
Final.

Interesting. Thanks for that - I did not realize there were differing software loads regionally (I get the language pack).

Actually, I was just rechecking given the RV340 firmware avail and I think it is for all models if I am not mistaken. There is certainly the Chinese and Japanese language files there but I think the 2.5.7.85 file is for all 350 switches.

Actually, I was just rechecking given the RV340 firmware avail and I think it is for all models if I am not mistaken. There is certainly the Chinese and Japanese language files there but I think the 2.5.7.85 file is for all 350 switches.

The title of what you posted is EOL and EOS for China SG350 switches. I looked at the post again and it seems the same. The SG350 switches are old and Cisco CBS switches have replaced them. Do you have a link for all SG350 switches that you are talking about?

PS
I think the firmware is for all switches but Cisco can tell hardware so if they want, they can discontinue China switches. I read China has been selling fake Cisco switches in the enterprise world so who knows.

Last edited:
Yes, I think you are correct. I mistook the EOS/EOL notice for the switches in China comments for a total EOL notice.

I just checked again and the 2.5.7.85 is for all switches. I did the upgrade already. No reference about and EOL and in fact it is still listed as orderable.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!