What's new

Skynet Show Country Names instead of Codes?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hey you are talking to someone who blocks gb -Go for it.

How about in alphabetical order (I don't like it when you are not precise :))

My old list: (it's shorter now)

ae af al am ao az ba bd bf bg bh bn bo br bw by cf cg ci cm cn co dj er ga gh gm hk iq ir kg kh kp kr kw kz la lb lr mo ng mz ni om ph pw qa ru rw sa sl so su tj tm tw ua ug uz ve vn ye zw

They are rogue, because of how they behave and are known to be rogue by the majority of respected media.

This is called "I believe", not 'I think". :)

Block whatever you want, just don't share your viewpoints here. Not needed.
It's not up to you to say what is allowed on these forums.

That said, I think you and others have made your opinions clear on the value of country code blocking.

This thread was opened with this:
"It would be nice if the country codes in Skynet graphs could be the names of the actual countries, rather than just codes" and has digressed.

So back on topic folks.

Sarcasm detected and acknowledged.
Definitely was sarcasm but was not meant to be directed towards anyone.

It's not up to you to say what is allowed on these forums.

That said, I think you and others have made your opinions clear on the value of country code blocking.

This thread was opened with this:
"It would be nice if the country codes in Skynet graphs could be the names of the actual countries, rather than just codes" and has digressed.

So back on topic folks.
Thank you for steering the topic back to country naming versus just the codes.

And to the OP, I agree it would be nice if we could display the country codes as the actual country on the graphs. Or maybe something as simple as hovering the mouse over the country code to display the full country name.

And to the OP, I agree it would be nice if we could display the country codes as the actual country on the graphs. Or maybe something as simple as hovering the mouse over the country code to display the full country name.

I would like to see something like that as I don’t always remember what country the code represents

Definitely was sarcasm but was not meant to be directed towards anyone.
Don't worry I was not offended :)

@Tech9 like others, I agree to differ.

Regarding the topic I would have thought it would be relatively easy to adapt the codes to a full name for someone smart.