What's new

Since upgrading to firmware 386.3_2, my Internet will not stay connected for even a day.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I think I mentioned this previously, but do you have FIOS and guest wireless 1 enabled? If so, move it to guest wireless 2. There is a known issue with GW1 forwarding DHCP packets to the WAN and confusing FIOS.
Good to know, but I did not have guest networking enabled. I have AT&T fiber. Not sure if that is the same as FIOS.

Update. The AC86U with 386.5 fw appears to still have the issue that started this thread.

Weirdly, the AX86U with 386.5 fw has a GUI problem. I cannot access the GUI (even after a reboot), although the device continues to function in AP mode.
How is the latest official firmware treating you, same bug there? If so, send a report to Asus (can't remember exactly where in the GUI, but you can classify your issues and checkbox to attach the log). Remember to powercycle the router after flashing.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!