What's new

site2site OpenVPN connection between two ASUS routers

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

These are on the same network and part of the same router, it wouldn't accomplish anything.

One thing I recently found out about the provider that I use, is I can have up to 4 routers connected to my modem (while in bridge mode) and each will get WAN IP's.

While I only use my TV for Netflix, I think it would be nice to be able to browse anon

internet.jpg

One thing I recently found out about the provider that I use, is I can have up to 4 routers connected to my modem (while in bridge mode) and each will get WAN IP's.

While I only use my TV for Netflix, I think it would be nice to be able to browse anon

View attachment 17914

They are all still linked to you though. ;)

You're not getting a random public IP by accident. :)

They are all still linked to you though. ;)

You're not getting a random public IP by accident. :)
I wouldn't be surprised if they all use the same gateway address. :rolleyes::oops:

hi all,

I have searched for a quite long time for site2site OpenVPN setup guide for ASUS routers. finally, I have found the right inspiration and successfully configured working site2site OpenVPN connection between my two RT-AC66U_B1 routers.
Enjoy: https://blog.sandbox.sk/?p=12

/BR
Zolo

Hi your guide worked great! My I ask for an advice? How could we pass internet traffic through the tunnel for specific computers located at the Client side (the one with subnet: 192.168.33.0 255.255.255.0)?

many thanks in advance