What's new

Skynet Skynet blocking some webshops

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

abbi

New Around Here
Hey,
I have a small problem with Skynet blocking access to the webshop alternate.de. I added the domain to the whitelist, but access is still blocked. If I disable Skynet I can access it, so it's not a problem with Diversion. had the same problem with mindfactory.de, but adding this domain to the whitelist solved it. Can anybody help me with that?

Search on how to 'follow' the sites being blocked and whitelist additional domains as they're found until it works.

or check your logs and see what the ip block is for the sites that are being blocked and whitelist the ip range.

for example, the system log shows outgoing block for x.x.x.x ip address

check and see why its being blocked in skynet
from ssh in the router
"firewall stats search ip x.x.x.x"

check the IP block to see who owns it and the region its from and the range
"https://myip.ms/info/whois/x.x.x.x"

whitelist the ip address or range
"firewall whitelist ip 175.115.37.52"

I've given up and uninstalled it, it's blocking 1 in 10 sites, no straightforward way to add them via the web interface, add a domain and it makes no difference, so you have to read the system logs and find an IP. As a family of 4 it's a complete pain in the arse.

I've given up and uninstalled it, it's blocking 1 in 10 sites, no straightforward way to add them via the web interface, add a domain and it makes no difference, so you have to read the system logs and find an IP. As a family of 4 it's a complete pain in the arse.

Using the default blacklist (which I don't personally maintain) I can't remember the last time any of the locations I look after had a false positive. Identifying outgoing blocked connections is one copy and paste away, whitelisting them is one more. Its not so hard, don't over think it :cool:

Example Stats Commands;
( firewall stats ) Compile Stats With Default Top10 Output

Example Whitelist Commands;
( firewall whitelist ip 8.8.8.8 "Apples" ) This Whitelists The IP Specified With The Comment Apples
( firewall whitelist range 8.8.8.8/24 "Apples" ) This Whitelists The Range Specified With The Comment Apples
( firewall whitelist domain google.com) This Whitelists the URL Specified

what domain is it ?