What's new

FlexQoS [Solved] 404 when trying to access UI admin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AzmoD3uS

New Around Here
Hello! I've been experiencing an issue that I hope I could get some help with here. The UI page for FlexQoS (installed via AMTM) gives me a 404 error when I click on its tab. Tried rebooting, force updating, I still end up with the same result (not sure if relevant but it sets it as user7.asp).

After a few tries I decided to just skip FlexQoS and try the CakeQoS implementation and also installing the add-on UI for it with the same result (it also sets user7.asp as the UI) - clicking on the tab results in a page that gives the 404. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums @AzmoD3uS.

What router? What firmware? What other scripts do you have installed?

Is this a clean install of the RMerlin firmware (i.e. flash the firmware first, fully reset the router, then minimally and manually configure it, without using a saved backup config file? And, without inserting a previously used amtm USB drive, without formatting it to NTFS in a computer first, before using it in the router)?

Gather some output:
Bash:
ls -l /jffs/addons/flexqos
ls -l /www/user*.asp
ls -l /www/user/user*.asp
grep FlexQoS /tmp/menuTree.js
grep -l FlexQoS /www/user/user*.asp

Welcome to the forums @AzmoD3uS.

What router? What firmware? What other scripts do you have installed?

Is this a clean install of the RMerlin firmware (i.e. flash the firmware first, fully reset the router, then minimally and manually configure it, without using a saved backup config file? And, without inserting a previously used amtm USB drive, without formatting it to NTFS in a computer first, before using it in the router)?
Thank you for responding and I apologize for not being specific. This is for the latest 385.5_2 on an RT-AC86U router.
  • Router fresh out of the box (replaced an older AC66U_B1 also with Merlin installed)
  • No saved backup config file used
  • USB drive also fresh out of packaging bought together with the router, formatted in NTFS on my machine
I definitely took note of information and insturctions (from this forum, actually) and followed them to the letter. Everything else worked perfectly and I installed a few other add-ons - specifically YazFi, spdMerlin, scribe, nsrum, connmon, ntpMerlin, scMerlin, and uiScribe. All of these are working perfectly. I am only having trouble with both QoS add-ons I mentioned.

Update: The issue seemed to have resolved itself after reinstalling the add-ons mentioned.

Very weird. I spent the entire day yesterday looking up possible solutions and applying them until I just gave up and I uninstalled the add-ons. On a whim I thought to try again just a couple of minutes after posting the above and now the webui are working as they should be

I appreciate the assistance loads. Thank you very much!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!