What's new

Is there a script for configuring VLANs?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thank you! I had read that earlier, I will revisit it to see what I can gleam off it as my understanding increases. I really think I want to run in AP mode with the pfSense controlling/monitoring everything but I think going down this path will teach me something. And to be clear that is my focus. I call it a home lab for a reason. One tough part in this education is where to go next when you are not sure where you are, ;-)

What would be very helpful, if someone was knowledgeable enough is write a post about Asus/ Vlan wireless APs

This universal Asus/VLAN guide doesn't exist because setting up VLANs manually is model specific.

After you share your router model someone else may help you because I personally don't like your approach.

Boy is this furniture uncomfortable!

This universal Asus/VLAN guide doesn't exist because setting up VLANs manually is model specific.

After you share your router model someone else may help you because I personally don't like your approach.

No loss I see.
1708125384491.png

Attachments

• 1708125254213.png
    1708125254213.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 19