What's new

Static Control channel setting doesn’t take ax88u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Swinson

Regular Contributor
I just noticed my 2.4ghz network is using channel 5 for the control channel. I changed the setting from auto to both 6 and 1 but it doesn’t want to take. The site survey is still showing me centered on 5. Just upgraded to 386.1 on the ax88u settings were all cleared out/initialized as recommended when changing to a new code base. Is this a known issue? Anyone have any thoughts?

Did you upgrade to RMerlin 386.1_2 yet?

No similar issues to what you're experiencing on many different models running RMerlin for me.

Did you upgrade to RMerlin 386.1_2 yet?

No similar issues to what you're experiencing on many different models running RMerlin for me.
I have not. I didn’t realize an update had been pushed. I’ll go ahead a do that at some point today and see if that fixes it.

Updated to 386.1_2 and the center channel setting for the 2.4ghz network is now applied. Thanks for letting me know there was an update available.