Part of the Furniture
Version: 1.3.1-9346 Update 8
The update will be available for selected regions within the following weeks, although the release time in each region may vary slightly.
- Fixed the issue where the RT6600ax might not be able to complete the boot process.
- Fixed the issue where the SRM web interface might be inaccessible.
- Fixed the issue where the LED indicators of the RT2600ac might not display properly prior to the initial SRM installation.
- Fixed the issue where the CPU utilization might reach 99% when IPv6 6rd was enabled.
- Fixed the issue where SRM might display the wrong notifications when there were more than 32 MAC filter rules created.
- Fixed the issue where SRM might not be able to automatically reconnect with VPN after rebooting the Synology Router.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities. (Synology-SA-23:16)
- Fixed a security vulnerability. (Synology-SA-23:08)