What's new

Thank You @RMerlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thanks @RMerlin for the great experience and for all your time and dedication to keeping these builds alive... and for giving us the tools to allow us to bolt even more cool things on. I never thought any of this stuff was ever possible on routers like these. Also, many thanks to all the professionals in this community, who always seem to have an answer to any question, no matter how complex. You make this place fun, and always wanting to come back for more. :)

Last edited:
Thank You Merlin!!!!

Thank you. I'm really having fun learning how Linux works every time I wish to fix an issue or try some new things and Asuswrt-Merlin is stable, well thought out (thanking all upstream contributors through out history for that too).

It's easy to backup and reset your progress, and once you get the habit in of strategically writing # comments (or any documentation) inside your own shell script files, it's easy to, backtrack, reproduce and troubleshoot anything you've done previously.

Advice for the others here:
Do one project at a time and you can get your dream setup working perfectly stable. And document your thoughts or anything you wish you had remembered the next time you read that script file.
(FYI, you can also safely add a comment to the END of each row of a one liner command etc.

Example:
Code:
examplecommand -flag 1 && anothercommand # Add any comment here, and command will still run. :)

Merlin, thank you for your hard work and for making replies that a novice can understand and follow. You are very much appreciated!

Thanks @Merlin for the fantastic work and the support you give us

Commodoro

Thank you and Merry Christmas Eric!

"Your firmware availability is the only reason I use an Asus router.

Thank you for your hardwork and commitment."

Couldn't have said it better...

Obrigado!!!

Thank you @RMerlin and Merry Christmas everyone :D

Merry Christmas to one and all!

We are connected (literally) because of Asus/RMerlin's work here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one grateful for that.

Thanks to RMerlin for the never-ending work!

Many thanks Eric. Your additions are the main reason I continue to use Asus routers. Your work is greatly appreciated.
Merry Christmas!

Yes Indeed. Not only a great developer but a very helpful, knowledgeable, generous and respectful guy. Happy Christmas to you, your family and all the dedicated users of this community.

Thank you for your tireless development and maintenance of Asuswrt-Merlin, providing us with a powerful, stable, and feature-rich router operating system. Your expertise and dedication have not only enhanced hardware performance but also brought us user-friendly plugin installation features, allowing users to further expand functionality according to their individual needs. providing us with such an outstanding router firmware.

As commented by others here, the only reason I continue to use Asus routers is because of your efforts and this forum's activity. Thank you @RMerlin and to you, members of this forum.

1709481980567.png

Not much, but a cup of coffee or a beer, or just for fun!