What's new

The Uptime Contest

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally hit that 100-day mark... bring on the weekend!

KfDViOl.png

I was up to 118 days on 386.3 and RAM usage had crept up to 716MB. I rebooted and RAM was 509MB so I flashed 386.3_2 and started the clock again!

I was up to 118 days on 386.3 and RAM usage had crept up to 716MB. I rebooted and RAM was 509MB so I flashed 386.3_2 and started the clock again!

I wouldn't have rebooted most of that was probably just cached.

Did someone say the R-word?

1639610300298.png

Had a good run with Alpha 3... almost 6 days and 5 hours. :)

There is nothing like the fresh smell of new firmware in the network.

Very nice.

I don't see how using firmware released on May 13, 2018, is something to 'win' at? :confused:

This is more like betting all your digital chips (and real assets too) that you won't be hacked in the next 1,318 + days. (Assuming the router was flashed with this firmware when it was available).

The 'house' always wins. Eventually.

Be safe out there and use your uptime wisely.

:rolleyes:

I don't see how using firmware released on May 13, 2018, is something to 'win' at? :confused:

This is more like betting all your digital chips (and real assets too) that you won't be hacked in the next 1,318 + days. (Assuming the router was flashed with this firmware when it was available).

The 'house' always wins. Eventually.

Be safe out there and use your uptime wisely.
LOL, I had thought that someone might notice the general aged-ness of my firmware.

Well, as we settle in for the holidays and usher in a new year, wishing all you Crazy Uptimers the very best.
Stay safe, eat as much turkey and stuffing as you can - we'll work it off in the New Year.

I'm not touching my network until the new year... so let it ride.

Wmi9CPx.png

Well, as we settle in for the holidays and usher in a new year, wishing all you Crazy Uptimers the very best.
Stay safe, eat as much turkey and stuffing as you can - we'll work it off in the New Year.

I'm not touching my network until the new year... so let it ride.

Wmi9CPx.png
For me, the uptime contest is for now all over but for the crying.

Best of the Season to you all. Enjoy!

Anton

Hard to believe this pandemic is approaching 2 years...

2 weeks with no tinkering on my new platform. Strange to see where we ended up after all this time.

1640317987918.png

As per Merlin's State of the Router... we should be seeing a 386.4 RELEASE version soon... get ready kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.