What's new

Diversion There is a blocking, but there is no information in the log.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Igor

Regular Contributor
Hello!
Firmware RT-AC68U_384.19_0, Addon Diversion 4.1.12, Lite enabled,

When using the Android application Google Mail to work with the Microsoft Exchange server of my organization, I get an error of impossibility to authenticate with a certificate. I turn on logging in dnsmasq.log, but I don't see these blockages there. If you turn off Diversion Lite, the authentication error disappears. Please tell me, how to identify the cause of the problem?

Hello!

When using the Android application Google Mail to work with the Microsoft Exchange server of my organization, I get an error of impossibility to authenticate with a certificate. I turn on logging in dnsmasq.log, but I don't see these blockages there. If you turn off Diversion Lite, the authentication error disappears. Please tell me, how to identify the cause of the problem?
One of the domains that does some stuff will be blocked. It may not be obvious which one.
Follow the logfile with 3. Blocked domains and make a guess which one it is. Add it to the whitelist and check if it works.

Hello!

make sure you sort and verify, then process your list after adding, but before testing.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!