Diversion There is a blocking, but there is no information in the log.

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Igor

Regular Contributor
Hello!
Firmware RT-AC68U_384.19_0, Addon Diversion 4.1.12, Lite enabled,

When using the Android application Google Mail to work with the Microsoft Exchange server of my organization, I get an error of impossibility to authenticate with a certificate. I turn on logging in dnsmasq.log, but I don't see these blockages there. If you turn off Diversion Lite, the authentication error disappears. Please tell me, how to identify the cause of the problem?

thelonelycoder

Part of the Furniture
Hello!

When using the Android application Google Mail to work with the Microsoft Exchange server of my organization, I get an error of impossibility to authenticate with a certificate. I turn on logging in dnsmasq.log, but I don't see these blockages there. If you turn off Diversion Lite, the authentication error disappears. Please tell me, how to identify the cause of the problem?
One of the domains that does some stuff will be blocked. It may not be obvious which one.
Follow the logfile with 3. Blocked domains and make a guess which one it is. Add it to the whitelist and check if it works.

SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

Part of the Furniture
Hello!

make sure you sort and verify, then process your list after adding, but before testing.