What's new

Voxel To unregistered readers of SNB forums

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@Voxel I don't have my R7800 any longer but when i did i always flashed your firmware and it always worked very well. So even though i no longer use your firmware i still want to say thanks for all your work. It was and is much appreciated. ;)

Hello,

Registered to post here.

Truth be told, I usually downloaded the firmware files directly from your website or viewed posts from myopenrouter.com (I originally had the Kong firmware so that was my go-to website). I've only just discovered the kamoj addon (and this website) for the first time this evening, after using the Voxel custom firmware for about a year with very few issues. Perhaps you could add a link to this forum from your website so more people are aware of it?

I definitely appreciate what you all do (even the people who post questions - as often I don't feel I need to post because my questions are usually answered). We all benefit from each other's experiences, and I don't think it's that difficult to press a Like button to show my appreciation, so going forward I will.

For my part, I apologize for not doing so sooner, but please do not assume that the people who make use of your work are ungrateful or uncaring. Personally, I never feel that I can contribute anything useful due to time constraints and lack of skill, so I am usually just a quiet observer as I am in-person. Consequently, I don't usually make an account for a forum like this unless I have any useful input (even in the form of a question). Of course, I realize now that showing appreciation is useful input in terms of morale so I will make more of an effort here and for other projects that I benefit from.

Newbie and long time lurker.
Thank you!
Your firmware and another third party I use made my Netgear routers run well. Netgear's OEM firmware seemed to have gone south years ago, never knew what a new release would do. I don't use any add ons, just want reliable performance.
Voxel is on our R7800. Good stuff, straight from the horse's mouth!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!