What's new

Tracking real-time traffic for specific device

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

KPUK

Occasional Visitor
I may be overlooking it, but has anyone found how to monitor real-time traffic for a specific device? I can look at historical data for a device, or current (aggregated) real-time traffic, but not real-time for a device. I can do that using the Asus mobile app. (which is amazing, considering how very limited that app is!), but not through the web-based dashboard.

Thanks!

I may be overlooking it, but has anyone found how to monitor real-time traffic for a specific device? I can look at historical data for a device, or current (aggregated) real-time traffic, but not real-time for a device. I can do that using the Asus mobile app. (which is amazing, considering how very limited that app is!), but not through the web-based dashboard.

Thanks!
If it is only about the amount of traffic, you should check out Adaptive Qos > Bandwidth Monitor and scroll down to the device you're looking for. This shows real time traffic (stats, not contents).

Thanks - that's not bad - appreciated. I was hoping to be able to see it on a moving graph (as with the mobile app.), but I don't think it's possible.

Thanks - that's not bad - appreciated. I was hoping to be able to see it on a moving graph (as with the mobile app.), but I don't think it's possible.

That's not possible as far as I'm aware. You might checkout FlexQoS and/or CakeQos in the addons section, I recall there was chatter a while ago about implementing graphs, so possibly they have implemented something on device level, but as I don't use QoS anymore (no need to), I haven't follow these developments.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!