What's new

[TUTORIAL]pyLoad Download Manager through Entware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

How this works for you

• Working fine on my mipsel router

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Not working on my mipsel router

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello
I have a problem with firing pyload on Firefox v.75 I get the following error: Critical error while processing request: while on IE v.11 I have no problem I can log in and use the program, which may be the reason, please help. Asus RT-AC68U router Asuswrt-Merlin 384.16 software. amtm 3.1.6 on an earlier version of amtm 3.1.5 was not a problem. Sorry for my language i use google translate :)
greetings,

I solved my problem simply doing an entware update/upgrade. A lot of python/pyload updates was applied, and now I'm again able to connect with all browsers to pYload WebUI. I had also to update my android app.
RT-AC66U B1, .16 Merlin firmware, with latest amtm.

I solved my problem simply doing an entware update/upgrade. A lot of python/pyload updates was applied, and now I'm again able to connect with all browsers to pYload WebUI. I had also to update my android app.
RT-AC66U B1, .16 Merlin firmware, with latest amtm.
Hello
You can prompt how to do it, what commands
greetings,

Hello
You can prompt how to do it, what commands
greetings,

You can do it in 2 ways:

(A)
1: Access to yourasus with Putty/ssh
2: Start amtm
3: ep
4: 1
5: 1

(B-More verbose)
1: Access to yourasus with Putty/ssh
2: opkg update
3: opkg upgrade

Hi to all! I'm trying to install PyLoad via Entware on my Asus RT-AC86U, but only Python 3 is available and PyLoad works only with Python 2. Can anyone help me?

Thanks and regards!

" I don't think you're gonna get much help from this forum as it deals with Merlin firmware. You need to find a pyLoad forum somewhere as that seems to be your specific issue. "

Am I wrong or pyLoad is not available anymore on Entware repository?