What's new

Ubiquity U6 lite AP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ALG3013

New Around Here
I mounted my U6 Lite near magnets. I can’t log in now and the unit isn’t broadcasting any more. I think that the firmware was erased. I can ping it at its default ip though. Any thoughts on how I can force firmware via ip address? Thanks!

I'd try a factory reset (hold down reset button for 5-10 seconds), then re-adopt it.

If that doesn't work, it's dead Jim. The magnets likely had nothing to do with it --- surely they aren't using magnetic media to hold firmware in these things. Is it new enough that you could return/exchange it?

I'd try a factory reset (hold down reset button for 5-10 seconds), then re-adopt it.

If that doesn't work, it's dead Jim. The magnets likely had nothing to do with it --- surely they aren't using magnetic media to hold firmware in these things. Is it new enough that you could return/exchange it?

I already tried to reset it via reset button x 10sec. multiple times after I noticed broadcast failure. The unit is a few years old and lightly used. I like the overall look and functionality of the unit. I wonder if Ubiquity can help? Thank you all for the response and input.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!