What's new

UIDivStats Block Type AAAA

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

joe scian

Very Senior Member
Hi Jack

I have sas.samsungcloudsolution.com blacklisted in Diversion. It shows as blocked for Type A ( which I think is IPV4 ) and allowed for Type AAAA ( which I think is for IPV6) I dont have IPV6 enabled on Router. Does this sound correct to you?

Thanks Colin. I cant seem to find that option in Diversion menus - is it available in menus or via command line? So does that mean that the domain in question is not effectively blocked even though I dont have IPV6 enabled on Router?

Last edited:
Sounds about right. IIRC @thelonelycoder added an option to block IPv6 addresses as well. But as that doubles the size of the block list it was optional.
The option to block IPv6 domains with IPv6 disabled on the router comes with the next Diversion update.

Great news Thanks TheLonelyCoder!!

The option to block IPv6 domains with IPv6 disabled on the router comes with the next Diversion update.
Thanks @thelonelycoder.

Just to clarify my understanding; as @joe scian says that he doesn't have IPV6 enabled on his router what is the point of this option.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the thread I was thinking of. It's the "CNAME problem".

Last edited:

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!