What's new

uiDivStats - Stale query log processes were killed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

joe scian

Very Senior Member
Hi Jack

I tried reinstalling from scratch since i was having issues with ":uiDivStats: Stale query log processes were killed" messages continually spamming the log.

"uiDivStats: Starting first run of stat generation" ... never completes and those messages above are continually flooding log and no graphs appear. When trying to update stats "stat update already running" is the message but it never completes having chosen only daily update. "uiDivStats: Lock file found (age: 152 seconds) - statistic generation likely currently in progress".

I chose to uninstall uiDivStats through amtm and I also deleted the opt/share/uidivstats.d directory completely and the /tmp/uidivstats.sql and /tmp/uiDivStats.lock files before attempting to reinstall through amtm three times -same problem.

Any ideas?

PS 386.2_2 and AC86U.

Last edited:
Update - Rebooted Router and all is fine now - seems that a reboot can fix most things - even obscure issues above. Jack, maybe you could possibly look at your coding and find something there that may have contributed to this occurrence? All good now anyways.

not really sure what would cause this, especially if you cleared out the directories

there's some pending changes on develop i made a while back that could help with this

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!