What's new

Unable to delete, or add new entries to policy routing (OpenVPN)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MRizkBV

Occasional Visitor
Whenever I upgrade my RT-AC56R to 384 I am never able to delete or add new records to the policy routing table in the OpenVPN clients. I have tried restoring to factory settings while on 384 and refilling the policy routing table records one by one manually and whenever I enter like 10 or 15 values the table will start to bug and sometimes decides not save the records at all.

Only 380 seems to be working perfectly fine when it comes to the policy routing table. Anything after is a disaster!

Make sure the names only contain letters, numbers and spaces.

Make sure the names only contain letters, numbers and spaces.
Oh. Didn’t know this was a thing as I have no issues using symbols on 380. It was “Text-Text”. Will try to restore to 384 tonight again and try this. Thanks :)

Oh. Didn’t know this was a thing as I have no issues using symbols on 380. It was “Text-Text”. Will try to restore to 384 tonight again and try this. Thanks :)

The web interface should prevent you from entering forbidden characters. If you find something that you're still able to enter and which breaks the list, please let me know.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!