What's new

Unbound unbound_manager (Manager/Installer utility for unbound - Recursive DNS Server)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Experimental feature if people want to try. Based on a link posted in the diversion thread, there seems to be some new ways to make YouTube ads blocking (or at least greatly reduce).

https://discourse.pi-hole.net/t/youtube-script-seems-to-be-working-very-well/31316/68

Now, I am a YT Premium subscriber, so I don't see ads, but did some testing in an incognito browser, and it seems to be working.

So, I created a new script for unbound in my dev branch. You need to download it and place it next to the gen_adblock.sh file in /opt/var/lib/unbound/adblock/
Code:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/juched78/Unbound-Asuswrt-Merlin/develop/adblock/gen_ytadblock.sh

Then add a cron job to run every 5 minutes:
Code:
cru a ytadblock "*/5 * * * * /opt/var/lib/unbound/adblock/gen_ytadblock.sh"

What this script does it check the unbound cache for hits to the googlevideo URL as indicated in the discourse thread above. When it finds hits it add them in as local-data items into unbound every 5 minutes.

Unlike the thread above, you don't need to find the IP to use, this script will find the first IP and use it, and store it for future use. So, you simply set it and start watching YT. after 5 minutes, and every 5 minutes it will check and expand the list, and soon your ads should start stopping or greatly reducing.

If people want to try it and let me know the results, that would be great. running the script directly will simply update the list and tell you how many YT domains are being redirected.

Thanks!

Note: This script doesn't restart unbound, and don't change any settings. To uninstall simply:
Code:
rm -rf /opt/share/unbound/configs/ipytforce
rm -rf /opt/var/lib/unbound/adblock/gen_ytadblock.sh
rm -rf /opt/var/lib/unbound/adblock/ytadblock

unbound_manager restart
I can see that you've declined to reference where the approach to block YT ads came from in the script itself. Oversight?

Experimental feature if people want to try. Based on a link posted in the diversion thread, there seems to be some new ways to make YouTube ads blocking (or at least greatly reduce).

https://discourse.pi-hole.net/t/youtube-script-seems-to-be-working-very-well/31316/68

Now, I am a YT Premium subscriber, so I don't see ads, but did some testing in an incognito browser, and it seems to be working.

So, I created a new script for unbound in my dev branch. You need to download it and place it next to the gen_adblock.sh file in /opt/var/lib/unbound/adblock/
Code:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/juched78/Unbound-Asuswrt-Merlin/develop/adblock/gen_ytadblock.sh

Code:

What this script does it check the unbound cache for hits to the googlevideo URL as indicated in the discourse thread above. When it finds hits it add them in as local-data items into unbound every 5 minutes.

Unlike the thread above, you don't need to find the IP to use, this script will find the first IP and use it, and store it for future use. So, you simply set it and start watching YT. after 5 minutes, and every 5 minutes it will check and expand the list, and soon your ads should start stopping or greatly reducing.

If people want to try it and let me know the results, that would be great. running the script directly will simply update the list and tell you how many YT domains are being redirected.

Thanks!

Note: This script doesn't restart unbound, and don't change any settings. To uninstall simply:
Code:

unbound_manager restart
I understand that your script creates a list of domains and loads them as local data...... but i don't understand how unbound knows to block them. For the ad blocking you have a local zone and for each match you tell what to do with it e.g
Code:
local-zone: "017gj.com" always_nxdomain
local-zone: "01apple.com" always_nxdomain
local-zone: "01mspmd5yalky8.com" always_nxdomain

care to explain in simple terms? just trying to understand the mechanism ....... thanks

Martineau
I disabled Diversion and installed Adblock. When I choose the option below I get the following-

Code:
A:Option ==> dnsmasq disable

If you currently use or rely on dnsmasq features such as Diversion/x3mRouting etc., then re-consider.

Do you still want to DISABLE dnsmasq?

Reply 'y' or press [Enter]  to skip
y

17:42:36 Configuring unbound to be the primary DNS for ALL LAN Clients.....

17:42:36 Converting dnsmasq local hosts to 'unbound'.....

17:42:36 Checking 'include: unbound.conf.localhosts' .....
Adding 'include: "/opt/share/unbound/configs/unbound.conf.addgui" to '/opt/var/lib/unbound/unbound.conf'
Adding 'include: "/opt/share/unbound/configs/unbound.conf.localhosts" to '/opt/var/lib/unbound/unbound.conf'

17:42:36 Restarting dnsmasq
Done.
17:42:38 Checking 'unbound.conf' for syntax errors.....
17:42:39 Saving unbound cache to '/opt/share/unbound/configs/cache.txt'
17:42:41 Requesting unbound (S61unbound) restart.....
 Shutting down unbound...              done.
 Starting unbound...              done.
17:42:44 Checking status, please wait.....

***ERROR unbound went AWOL after 1 seconds.....

Try option 'debug' and check for unbound.conf or runtime errors!

Martineau
I disabled Diversion and installed Adblock. When I choose the option below I get the following-

Code:

If you currently use or rely on dnsmasq features such as Diversion/x3mRouting etc., then re-consider.

y

Adding 'include: "/opt/share/unbound/configs/unbound.conf.addgui" to '/opt/var/lib/unbound/unbound.conf'
Adding 'include: "/opt/share/unbound/configs/unbound.conf.localhosts" to '/opt/var/lib/unbound/unbound.conf'

Done.

Did you disable diversion manually before you disabled dnsmasq? I had ad blocking through dnsmasq enabled before i started and i got a warning telling me diversion was in use... i don't see that in your post
Code:
:Option ==> dnsmasq disable

Warning Diversion is ACTIVE (You can switch to Ad Block)

Last edited:
Did you disable diversion manually before you disabled dnsmasq? I had ad blocking through dnsmasq enabled before i started and i got a warning telling me diversion was in use... i don't see that in your post

Yes disabled manually before disabling dnsmasq

Code:

Code:

Thanks!

Code:

unbound_manager restart
I've uploaded v3.11Beta on GitHub dev branch for those that want to try it
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

A:Option ==> uf dev

A:Option ==> adblock

upload_2020-5-8_8-56-47.png

Having visited YouTube, rather than wait 5 mins ('cos you are too excited! :)), you can force the scanning.....
Code:
A:Option ==> adblock update

Updating Ads and Tracker Blocking.....

_____   _ _   _         _
|  _  |_| | |_| |___ ___| |_
|     | . | . | | . |  _| '_|
|__|__|___|___|_|___|___|_,_|
(gen_adblock.sh): 32637 @juched - v1.0.6 - Thanks to @SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

Removing possible temporary files..
Downloading list(s) from block site(s) configured...
Attempting to Download 1 of 3 from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/StevenBlack/hosts/master/hosts.
######################################################################## 100.0%
Attempting to Download 4 of 3 from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/llacb47/mischosts/master/tiktok-hosts.
Attempting to Download 7 of 3 from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mitchellkrogza/The-Big-List-of-Hacked-Malware-Web-Sites/master/hacked-domains.list.
Downloading list(s) from allow site(s) configured...
Adding user requested hosts to list...
Removing user requested hosts from list...
Removing required hosts from list...
Removing unnecessary formatting from the domain list...
Generating Unbound adservers file...
(gen_adblock.sh): 32637 Number of adblocked hosts: 63968
Generating Unbound unload/load lists...
Loading/Unload Unbound local-zones to take effect...
removed 63968 zones
added 63968 zones
Removing temporary files...
Adblock update complete!
Updating YouTube Video Ad Blocking.....
Y88b   d88P 88888888888     d8888      888 888888b.   888                   888
 Y88b d88P      888        d88888      888 888  "88b  888                   888
  Y88o88P       888       d88P888      888 888  .88P  888                   888
   Y888P        888      d88P 888  .d88888 8888888K.  888  .d88b.   .d8888b 888  888
    888         888     d88P  888 d88" 888 888  "Y88b 888 d88""88b d88P"    888 .88P
    888         888    d88P   888 888  888 888    888 888 888  888 888      888888K
    888         888   d8888888888 Y88b 888 888   d88P 888 Y88..88P Y88b.    888 "88b
    888         888  d88P     888  "Y88888 8888888P"  888  "Y88P"   "Y8888P 888  888
## by @juched - dynamically block YT ads - v1.0                  
gen_ytadblock.sh
Forcing to use YT IP
Generating Unbound yt adblock list...
(gen_ytadblock.sh): 388 Number of yt adblocked domains: 4
Loading/Unload Unbound local-data to take effect...
added 4 datas
All done updating YT hosts!

Last edited:
Yes disabled manually before disabling dnsmasq
Theres no need to do that... the script will automagically detect diversion is running and shut it down and then set up adblocking in unbound for you

Martineau

Code:

y

Done.

Can you update to v3.11beta
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

...then maybe try the debugging like it said and provide the output???
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

A:Option ==> debug

Code:

Code:

Thanks!

Code:

unbound_manager restart

testing ...

Theres no need to do that... the script will automagically detect diversion is running and shut it down and then set up adblocking in unbound for you
Indeed...unlike some I will remain quietly modest!:p

FYI, I assume you are still happy with bypassing dnsmasq, but I wonder if you have rebooted?.

Anyway, if you have time, could you download v3.11beta
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

and issue
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

A:Option ==> i s61unbound

When convenient, could you then reboot, and see if unbound remains as the Primary DNS bypassing dnsmasq.
NOTE: There should be 'bypass dnsmasq' messages in Sylog to try and identify the timing and the pesky watch-dog jumping in being "helpful" :mad:

Last edited:

FYI, I assume you are still happy with bypassing dnsmasq, but I wonder if you have rebooted?.

Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

and issue
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

When convenient, could you then reboot, and see if unbound remains as the Primary DNS bypassing dnsmasq.
NOTE: There should by 'bypass' messages in Sylog to try and identify the timing and the pesky watch-dog :mad:

in my case after update to latest alpha, unboud stays primary - at this time i was using v3.10

Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

and issue
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

NOTE: There should by 'bypass' messages in Sylog to try and identify the timing and the pesky watch-dog :mad:
Yes im very happy with the way the manager behaves... unlike poor @joe scian i haven't had one failure of unbound to start... i tried to bypass with Diversion already disabled through its own (a) command, but unbound still came up ok. I noticed on enabling the dnsmasq again there was some mention that diversion was enabled , which of course isn't true. I notice that when adblocking is disabled through the diversion menu that the start and end of diversion directives are still there in the dnsmasq.conf .... so testing for them as a method of seeing if diversion is active is flawed... maybe you can test for the start or end of diversion directives plus test for the add-hosts as well?

I'll download the 3.11 beta this afternoon and see if it survives the reboot.... thanks for the hard work.

Yes im very happy with the way the manager behaves... unlike poor @joe scian i haven't had one failure of unbound to start... i tried to bypass with Diversion already disabled through its own (a) command, but unbound still came up ok. I noticed on enabling the dnsmasq again there was some mention that diversion was enabled , which of course isn't true. I notice that when adblocking is disabled through the diversion menu that the start and end of diversion directives are still there in the dnsmasq.conf .... so testing for them as a method of seeing if diversion is active is flawed... maybe you can test for the start or end of diversion directives plus test for the add-hosts as well?

I'll download the 3.11 beta this afternoon and see if it survives the reboot.... thanks for the hard work.
Thanks for the feedback.

As I stated earlier, I still have reservations about fully automating the Ad Block/Diversion switch, but clearly 'unbound_manager' has to guess if some Ad blocking is a MUST.

Can you update to v3.11beta
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

...then maybe try the debugging like it said and provide the output???
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

Martineau
with Ver 3.11 beta

Code:

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      5481/portmap
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:18017           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      244/wanduck
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:2049            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      -
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:21              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      13062/vsftpd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3394            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1130/u2ec
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3702            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12741/wsdd2
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:40939           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12762/statd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:45071           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12800/mountd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:54131           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      -
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5473            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1130/u2ec
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:6800            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      4649/aria2c
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:7788            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      440/cfg_server
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:81              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      4605/lighttpd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8200            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      13498/minidlna
tcp        0      0 10.16.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 10.8.0.1:53             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:139           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12704/smbd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:445           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12704/smbd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:80            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      358/httpd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:8443          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      357/httpds
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:139       0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12704/smbd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:22        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      298/dropbear
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:3838      0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1135/lpd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:445       0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12704/smbd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:515       0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1135/lpd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:53        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:80        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      358/httpd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:8443      0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      357/httpds
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:9100      0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1135/lpd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.2:443         0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      24261/pixelserv-tls
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.2:80          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      24261/pixelserv-tls
tcp        0      0 192.168.3.240:53        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 :::1193                 :::*                    LISTEN      1900/vpnserver1
[1588929785] unbound[22003:0] notice: Start of unbound 1.10.0.
May 08 09:23:05 unbound[22003:0] error: can't bind socket: Address already in use for 127.0.0.1 port 53
May 08 09:23:05 unbound[22003:0] fatal error: could not open ports

server: unbound.conf after executing dnsmasq disable

Code:
server:

##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
port: 53                                 # v1.08 If 53 (Requires 'port=0' in '/etc/dnsmasq.conf') to answer queries direct from LAN clients
interface: 127.0.0.1
interface: 192.168.2.240                     # v1.01 as per @dave14305 minimal config
#port: 53 #NOdnsmasq                        # v1.08 https://www.snbforums.com/threads/unbound-gui-stats-including-top-blocked-top-replies-todays-replies.63188/
#interface: 0.0.0.0
interface: 127.0.0.1@53
#access-control: 0.0.0.0/0 allow

contents of dnsmasq.conf.add - after execution and subsequent fail
Code:
port=0                           # unbound_manager
dhcp-option=lan,6,192.168.2.240      # unbound_manager

Last edited:
Martineau
with Ver 3.11 beta

Code:

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      5481/portmap
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:18017           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      244/wanduck
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:2049            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      -
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:21              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      13062/vsftpd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3394            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1130/u2ec
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3702            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12741/wsdd2
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:40939           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12762/statd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:45071           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12800/mountd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:54131           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      -
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5473            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1130/u2ec
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:6800            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      4649/aria2c
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:7788            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      440/cfg_server
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:81              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      4605/lighttpd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8200            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      13498/minidlna
tcp        0      0 10.16.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 10.8.0.1:53             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:139           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12704/smbd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:445           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12704/smbd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:80            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      358/httpd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:8443          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      357/httpds
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:139       0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12704/smbd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:22        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      298/dropbear
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:3838      0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1135/lpd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:445       0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      12704/smbd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:515       0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1135/lpd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:53        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:80        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      358/httpd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:8443      0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      357/httpds
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:9100      0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1135/lpd
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.2:443         0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      24261/pixelserv-tls
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.2:80          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      24261/pixelserv-tls
tcp        0      0 192.168.3.240:53        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      21727/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 :::1193                 :::*                    LISTEN      1900/vpnserver1
[1588929785] unbound[22003:0] notice: Start of unbound 1.10.0.
May 08 09:23:05 unbound[22003:0] error: can't bind socket: Address already in use for 127.0.0.1 port 53
May 08 09:23:05 unbound[22003:0] fatal error: could not open ports

server: unbound.conf after executing dnsmasq disable

Code:
server:

port: 53                                 # v1.08 If 53 (Requires 'port=0' in '/etc/dnsmasq.conf') to answer queries direct from LAN clients
interface: 127.0.0.1
interface: 192.168.2.240                     # v1.01 as per @dave14305 minimal config
#port: 53 #NOdnsmasq                        # v1.08 https://www.snbforums.com/threads/unbound-gui-stats-including-top-blocked-top-replies-todays-replies.63188/

contents of dnsmasq.conf.add - after execution and subsequent fail
Code:
port=0                           # unbound_manager
dhcp-option=lan,6,192.168.2.240      # unbound_manager
Can you please try
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

Updating S61unbound
    S61unbound downloaded successfully
...then restart unbound
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

A:Option ==> rs

Can you please try
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

Updating S61unbound
    S61unbound downloaded successfully
...then restart unbound
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

A:Option ==> rs

Martineau

still a problem however i think its related to trying to assign interface to 192.168.2.1 instead of 192.168.2.240?
Code:

tcp        0      0 10.16.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 10.8.0.1:53             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:53        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 192.168.3.240:53        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
[1588931873] unbound[23756:0] notice: Start of unbound 1.10.0.
May 08 09:57:53 unbound[23756:0] error: can't bind socket: Cannot assign requested address for 192.168.2.1 port 53
May 08 09:57:53 unbound[23756:0] fatal error: could not open ports

My unbound.conf server after running dnsmasq disable

Code:
server:

interface: 192.168.2.1                  # v1.01 as per @dave14305 minimal config

but 192.168.2.240:53 is already in use as is 127.0.0.1:53 ?

Last edited:

Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

and issue
Code:
e  = Exit Script [?]

NOTE: There should be 'bypass dnsmasq' messages in Sylog to try and identify the timing and the pesky watch-dog jumping in being "helpful" :mad:
V3.11b installed and system rebooted.... Unbound up as primary DNS :cool:

Martineau

still a problem however i think its related to trying to assign interface to 192.168.2.1 instead of 192.168.2.240?
Code:

tcp        0      0 10.16.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 10.8.0.1:53             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:53            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 192.168.2.240:53        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 192.168.3.240:53        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      23551/dnsmasq
[1588931873] unbound[23756:0] notice: Start of unbound 1.10.0.
May 08 09:57:53 unbound[23756:0] error: can't bind socket: Cannot assign requested address for 192.168.2.1 port 53
May 08 09:57:53 unbound[23756:0] fatal error: could not open ports

My unbound.conf server after running dnsmasq disable

Code:
server:

interface: 192.168.2.1                  # v1.01 as per @dave14305 minimal config

but 192.168.2.240:53 is already in use as is 127.0.0.1:53 ?
Can you check
Code:
grep -A1 "port=0" /jffs/configs/dnsmasq.conf.add /etc/dnsmasq.conf
also 'unbound.conf' is incorrect
Code:
#access-control: 0.0.0.0/0 allow      <<=== this should match the subnet for the 'interface: 192.168.2.1 above i.e. 192.168.1.0/24
When bypassing dnsmasq, 'unbound_manager' should use
Code:
nvram get lan_ipaddr_rt
in the unbound configuration.

EDIT: I've uploaded a Hotfix v3.11Beta 2 to correct 192.168.2.1-->192.168.2.240 ??
Code:

unbound_manager.sh downloaded successfully Github 'dev/development' branch

unbound Manager UPDATE Complete! 6126e734d0ea5c65965cbae5a221f322

Last edited: