What's new

Web History No Longer Chronologic

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tiggity

New Around Here
Have the RT-AC3100 router. I understand the RT-AC3100 has been upgraded to the new code branch.

The problem I am having deals with the web history. If I run the last release version of the old branch (380.69._2) my web history stats are fine. Any release under the new branch seems to work fine, with the exception of the web history stats. The time stamp jumps all over the place and it appears to be in no real order.

Is there something else I need to do to make the upgrade work? Maybe a setting in the new branch I have overlooked? I have the stats set to save in RAM (default)

Have the RT-AC3100 router. I understand the RT-AC3100 has been upgraded to the new code branch.

The problem I am having deals with the web history. If I run the last release version of the old branch (380.69._2) my web history stats are fine. Any release under the new branch seems to work fine, with the exception of the web history stats. The time stamp jumps all over the place and it appears to be in no real order.

Is there something else I need to do to make the upgrade work? Maybe a setting in the new branch I have overlooked? I have the stats set to save in RAM (default)
Are you selecting a specific device or.....? Because if you look at all devices its pretty hard to follow.

Yes. It is out of order when viewing all devices or a single device.
Yup I can confirm this on my router as well. Not sure why but entries jump around by date quite a bit.

Also noticed that when I select a specific device, sometimes other devices are listed as well, and everything is out of order time-wise. Makes the web stats almost useless.

If this is a bug, where can that be submitted? I'm running 384.3 right now. But 382.1_2 did this as well. Every release in the new branch does this, which is why I have not upgraded.

The web history is a feature I use a lot. Thanks!

Last edited:
Closed source, outside of my control.

Yes. It is out of order when viewing all devices or a single device.

It's not that the entries are out of order, they're just not sorting on the expected field! Instead of time, the sorting has changed to by domain name in alphabetical order, descending.

Closed source, outside of my control.
Is this still out of your control?

Thanks, by the way, for an amazing offering. Thoroughly enjoy tinkering with it!

Is this still out of your control?

Yes, and this isn't going to change, since that feature is provided by Trend Micro's proprietary DPI engine, and the data is stored in an undocumented sqlite database.

Yes, and this isn't going to change, since that feature is provided by Trend Micro's proprietary DPI engine, and the data is stored in an undocumented sqlite database.

It used to be sorted correctly before the .384 branch. Are you saying Trend Micro made a change that broke the sorting?

It used to be sorted correctly before the .384 branch. Are you saying Trend Micro made a change that broke the sorting?

Asus develops the code handling the database and its display.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!