What's new

Web UI issue RT-AC86U 386.2_6

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Zeeza0294

New Around Here
When I turned off the wifi, there two pages location exceptions.
(Ctrl+F5 has been performed)
20210713050852.png

20210713050914.png

Last edited:
When I turned off the wifi, there two interface misalignments.
(Ctrl+F5 has been performed)

I have the same model but I don't see anything obvious from your screenshots... but it may be that I am old and decrepit... and am stupid.
Perhaps you can elaborate more?

Browser issue, perhaps. Clear your browser cache. Look for errors in page code.
Please, fix the thread name. It's in Chinese, this is English only forum. Thank you!

Browser issue, perhaps. Clear your browser cache. Look for errors in page code.
Please, fix the thread name. It's in Chinese, this is English only forum. Thank you!
I have used chrome and cleared the cache, the problem still exists.
this problem may be caused by this "reminder"?(when I enable wifi, everything is fine)
20210715142936.png

Last edited:
Unable to reproduce here, try disabling your browser plugins in case one interferes.

I have used chrome and cleared the cache, the problem still exists.
this problem may be caused by this "reminder"?(when I enable wifi, everything is fine)

I can say, with some degree of certainty, disabling wifi on your router and getting that orange-coloured reminder would not cause the GUI display problems you're seeing. I have the same and have Wifi disabled too. all the screens are where they are.. that orange stripe is an eyesore but I'll live with it.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!