What's new

Skynet What are some good current block lists? - Skynet

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lucky you.
I don't think luck had anything to do with it.... see meme for the deets.

1700896549674.png

Ayee!!, but this is truely the biggest one...

which is a combination of that entire filter list all aggregated, so there is a better use of ranges!

View attachment 54447
Do you recommend using the list you mentionioned above, instead of this? https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jumpsmm7/GeneratedAdblock/master/filter.list

Edit:
When I use the "myfilter.list", my music-stream won't load (torontocast.com).
Whitelisting this domain does not help.

Last edited:
Do you recommend using the list you mentionioned above, instead of this? https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jumpsmm7/GeneratedAdblock/master/filter.list

Edit:
When I use the "myfilter.list", my music-stream won't load (torontocast.com).
Whitelisting this domain does not help.

Code:
drill torontocast.com
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, rcode: NOERROR, id: 39039
;; flags: qr rd ra ; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;; torontocast.com.     IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
torontocast.com.        1200    IN      A       172.67.134.140
torontocast.com.        1200    IN      A       104.21.6.61

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:

;; Query time: 5 msec
;; SERVER: ::1
;; WHEN: Mon Dec  4 01:52:05 2023
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 65

Code:
getent ahosts torontocast.com | awk '{if(!x[$1]++)print $1}'
2606:4700:3036::6815:63d
2606:4700:3031::ac43:868c

try:
### Whitelist for Cloudflare
Code:
firewall whitelist asn AS11670; firewall whitelist asn AS13335

My other suggestion would be to make sure you have CDN-Whitelisting turned on which should cover these same content delivery networks.

Code:
firewall settings cdnwhitelist enable

What other router services do you use? do you also use unbound?

Last edited:
@SomeWhereOverTheRainBow
Thank you for your suggestions, but none worked for me.
I'm listening to https://kathy.torontocast.com:1915/stream and this does not work with your "myfilter.list".
I enabled logging in Skynet and saw that an IP was blocked. I whitelisted the IP, now this stream is working again with your "myfilter.list". :)
Thanks again for your work!

Do you recommend to whitelist Cloudflare or general CDN-Whitelisting?

Edit: I just saw, that CDN-Whitelisting is enabled by default in Skynet.

Last edited:
I noticed you block UA to, ever since the war I have been scared to unblock it. would it be advisable to unblock address for use of that list.

I noticed you block UA to, ever since the war I have been scared to unblock it. would it be advisable to unblock address for use of that list.

I wouldn't unblock it just yet if you're worried about geopolitical cyber attacks stemming from this conflict. The other thing you want to consider is, whether or not you have any legitimate business needs that would require connections to servers in this country, or if you need to reach any services that are located there. If you don't, then it makes sense to just block it.

Hi guys, can you recommend a basic list for Skynet that doesn't have problems with Roblox? I use the standard one with various country blocks but cyclically there are some Roblox servers that are blocked and i have to log in to add them to the white list, do you have any advice on this?

Hi guys, can you recommend a basic list for Skynet that doesn't have problems with Roblox? I use the standard one with various country blocks but cyclically there are some Roblox servers that are blocked and i have to log in to add them to the white list, do you have any advice on this?
These helped me before with Diversion...might help with Skynet as well:

Post in thread 'Is default firewall good enough?' https://www.snbforums.com/threads/is-default-firewall-good-enough.76648/post-808572

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!