What's new

Where is this 'boost' setting configured?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jorgsmash

I must have set this up a while ago, and now I have moved to gaming on PC. I'm wondering where this setting can be configured? I'd like to 'boost' my PC host now, and can't find it. I have checked under the 'Game' tab, and the Game Device Prioritizing is off, and the PS4 is not listed in there. So I don't think it's there. I removed the PS4 IP address from the WTFast Gamers Private Network app. QoS is also turned off. I was told QoS wouldn't help me much since I have Gig speed Internet. Let me rephrase... I PAY for Gig speed Internet. I typically only get about 400 Mb download speeds though. I think a long time ago I set the PS4 up as a gaming device in QoS (can't remember if it was FlexQoS or the old QoS that I did that in.) But QoS is off regardless, and I'm still seeing this red 'boost' icon on my PS4. Where can this setting be configured?

Thanks!

1621620555403.png