What's new

WiFi 7 has been certified.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Where do you see anything stating otherwise?

It's been a good 30 years, but the presentation points were all (mouse included) innovations to which MS lay sole claim. No big deal to me now, just a triggered memory...

I'm positive (lawyers and all...) that the claims made were 100% true. 30+ years can change those nuanced perceptions of past events after all.

As has been stated multiple times, WiFi 7 requires Windows 11 and newer. And, it is still a work in progress (i.e. not certified yet).

Uggh - I've been holding back from upgrading to Win11 - as every other version seems to get it right - XP to Win7 to Win10 - skipping Vista and Win8/8.1...

It's like Star Wars movies, every other one is good...

What is such a showstopper with Win11? I don't know anyone who holds that view.

For myself, the OS is smoother, the battery life is better, and my productivity has increased.

The only good Star Wars movie was the first one. The rest are yawn, mere formula.

Uggh - I've been holding back from upgrading to Win11 - as every other version seems to get it right - XP to Win7 to Win10 - skipping Vista and Win8/8.1...

It's like Star Wars movies, every other one is good...
I switched a while back as the Wi-Fi was better in Win 11 over Win 10. And yes, I kind of had your philosophy in the past but I don't think it applies nowadays.

I switched a while back as the Wi-Fi was better in Win 11 over Win 10. And yes, I kind of had your philosophy in the past but I don't think it applies nowadays.

I've updated one of my machines to Win11 - not so bad... it's a gaming machine, and current HW and drivers - all the sexy stuff - AX210 for WiFi, RTX3060 as a GPU, and a Core-i7, along with all the other buzzwords - it's a gaming laptop and the only issue I've seen at the moment is the keyboard driver (it's one of those steelseries RGB things)

My daily driver is still MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!