What's new

Wireless VPN issues on ac-68u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

p3matty

Occasional Visitor
My wife works from home, via VPN (Cisco Anyconnect I believe). I recently purchased two t mobile 1900s and changed the firmware making them ac-68us - one main (in the office where she works) and the other as an aimesh node in the basement. When attempting to connect to her work VPN wirelessly, she continuously gets errors (I can post details later if needed, but she's simply unable to connect or if she does it kicks her off within a few minutes). Wired in the office is no problem, just wireless. Never had an issues with the n66 "dark knight" router that was replaced.

I'll verify that IPSec passthrough is enabled - as well as the other NAT passthroughs. I'll also see if I can set a rule for her laptop's (wireless) MAC address to have a set IP address given to it, and disable that IP address in the firewall. Any other ideas or fixes?

Oh, on most recent ASUS firmware if that matters. Thanks so much for any help you can provide. Happy wife happy life you know.....

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!