What's new

WPS AiMesh

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Grigione

Regular Contributor
Hello,I have main router AC86U and node AiMesh AC68U (both on last firmware!!),if I disable WPS (after initial configuratione)from main router then all devices 2.4GHz will be connect only on main router AC86U and Roaming don't work on 2.4GHZ!!!I hope thas Asus resolve the problem...

Last edited:
Hello,I have main router AC86U and node AiMesh AC68U,if I disable WPS (after initial configuratione)from main router then all devices 2.4GHz will be connect only on main router AC86U and Roaming don't work on 2.4GHZ!!!I hope thas Asus resolve the problem...

Could you send feedback with System log and WiFi log by Administration -> Feedback function?

I'm having the same issue as yours I believe. I have set up 4 routers including my main. I have them all on AiMesh but the WiFi doesn't work on 2.4 GHz, it keeps connecting to 5.0 GHz.

Could you send feedback with System log and WiFi log by Administration -> Feedback function?

I belive that there is a bug in AiMesh firmware by ASUS.I hope that computer engineers resolves this problem.

I dont have the issue with WPS off, but I do have separate SSID for both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz for my ai-mesh setup
just in case you are using smart connect feature, which isn't supported on ac68u yet? I think, might wanna give that a try and it might help them to determine the issue faster

I don't Have SmartConnect active on my main router ac86u ,I have separate SSID for 2.4GHz and 5GHZ,but by WPS off (on main roter) there is a problem with all 2.4GHZ devices on AiMesh Roaming....all devices are connet only on main router ac86u

Last edited: