What's new

Yaz Guest wifi

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I installed the latest GNUton firmware and tried Yaz guest wifi again. If I allow traffic to go through the VPN, everything works. If I set the guest network not to go to VPN, I don't have internet access, how can I fix it?
so the issue is that you have "redirect internet traffic" set to yes/all on the VPN client, which means the router will attempt to send everything out of the vpn. when yazfi is set to "no" for vpn, it creates firewall rules such that only the WAN interface can be used. this will fail. to test if its a simple routing fix, please try running:
Code:
ip rule add from  192.168.2.0/24 table main prio 9890
in your SSH prompt and check if the guest gets internet access

so the issue is that you have "redirect internet traffic" set to yes/all on the VPN client, which means the router will attempt to send everything out of the vpn. when yazfi is set to "no" for vpn, it creates firewall rules such that only the WAN interface can be used. this will fail. to test if its a simple routing fix, please try running:
Code:
ip rule add from  192.168.2.0/24 table main prio 9890
in your SSH prompt and check if the guest gets internet access
It works. Following this advice of yours works. Now what should I do to keep this setting ???? I guess if I restart the router, this setting is lost

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!