What's new

YazFi YazFi - enhanced AsusWRT-Merlin Guest WiFi inc. SSID <-> VPN Client

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

This is a great upgrade @Jack Yaz, thank you. :)

With my 192.168.254.254 'normal' IP for the router (RT-AX88U), this is what the defaults show for me. Just wondering if there might be an issue with some of the IP addresses it chooses as defaults?

MyYazFi-Defaults-2020-02-19 074143.png

MyYazFi-Defaults-2020-02-19 074143.png

I got the following error even after upgrading lot of times with uf when I choose option 1:

mount: mounting /tmp/index_style.css on /www/index_style.css failed: No such file or directory

Anything I did wrong? :)

You may need to give it a minute or two to put files (and services) in place. :)

You may need to give it a minute or two to put files (and services) in place. :)

Unfortunately still the same problem :(

Did you first try upgrading using 'u', twice, as @Jack Yaz suggested? :)

Did you read my first post? :D I tried first u and afterwards uf but still the same.. Does the configuration get saved when I uninstall the script? Going to reinstall it and see again :)

Your 'first post' that I see above is you stalked the git. ;)

Then you said:

I got the following error even after upgrading lot of times with uf when I choose option 1:

mount: mounting /tmp/index_style.css on /www/index_style.css failed: No such file or directory

Anything I did wrong? :)

Which is why I asked if you tried it with 'u' first. :)

I hope the re-install helps. Saving a configuration isn't necessary here is it? Just a few simple settings to recreate. ;)

Your 'first post' that I see above is you stalked the git. ;)

Then you said:

Which is why I asked if you tried it with 'u' first. :)

I hope the re-install helps. Saving a configuration isn't necessary here is it? Just a few simple settings to recreate. ;)

Sorry, did't want to sound rude :) And yes youre right, I wasn't clear with the steps I did :D

And yes youre right, there is also not much to configure, I first thought that also the guest WLAN config is configured with Yazfi but this is done over the router gui :)

No worries! I hope it's working now? :)

Sadly not :( Still the same error when using option 1.. But I can confirm that the script asked while uninstalling if you want to keep the config :D

I'm assuming that there are no other updates to any of the other scripts installed. And that you have a 1GB swap file or larger.

Maybe it's time to try a reboot? Before you do, uninstall YazFi completely to test this fully.

I'm assuming that there are no other updates to any of the other scripts installed. And that you have a 1GB swap file or larger.

Maybe it's time to try a reboot? Before you do, uninstall YazFi completely to test this fully.

Every other script was already up to date over amtm :) And since skynet already yelled at me that I have to rezise my swap to 1GB I did that some days ago :D

I will try your suggestion when I am at home!

Nice to see the change to show config in router GUI but unfortunately it does not work for me - hopefully I do not get caught out at not reading accurately!

I updated twice using u option.
I see the YazFi tab in router GUI.
When I select it, it takes me to http://192.168.2.1/user1.asp where I see:
404 Not Found
File not found.
Rebooted router, same.

Just a wild guess, but if you (both) install another @Jack Yaz script (eg. connmon) does YazFi work then?

Update already.....you are amazing Jack Yaz - it works now.

Thank you!

(update referred to this issue)

@Brenneke are you just updating your status or stating there was an update to YazFi? :)

I don't see a YazFi update though... ;)

Did just waiting a few minutes help?

I think there's an expectation in the YazFi.sh that /tmp/index_style.css exists from another Yaz script, or these are leftover lines from reusing code from another Yaz script.

@Brenneke are you just updating your status or stating there was an update to YazFi? :)

I don't see a YazFi update though... ;)

Did just waiting a few minutes help?

After posting, I went back and hit u again, message said update available and specifically listed this problem like a changelog...something about user1.asp
I then updated and works perfectly.
Maybe I was dreaming? Sometimes just posting helps!

Upgraded to 4.0.0; though took a detour.

I really like the GUI add-on!!!

--
I started YazFi and used "u" to update. All looked as if everything went OK.

Within the SSH terminal no issue reported. Went into the GUI and also had the error
404 Not Found
File not found.

I uninstalled YazFi then re-installed; problem fixed.

I did have the GUI open (don't remember which page) when I did the upgrade... perhaps unable to create the new path/page while GUI is open?

Anyway, quick and easy fix.

thx for the great work

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!