What's new

YazFi YazFi - help setting up LAN port to use a YazFi guest network

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JB1982

New Around Here
Hi,

I've just installed YazFi on an AC5300 with a guest network setup on 5G-2 and all wifi devices connected are working as expected. I plan on using this network for my IoT devices, however my Philips bridge is connected via a LAN port 4 and therefore connecting to my main network. Is there a way to set a specific LAN port to connect via the YazFi created guest network?
Thanks!

Is there a way to set a specific LAN port to connect via the YazFi created guest network?
Generally YazFi deals only with Guest WiFi and extending, controlling elements and traffic to/from Guest WiFi.

A search of this subforum brings up some similar past questions where the developer of YazFi responded.

Not possible in YazFi itself at the moment but it's on the roadmap to move from individual wifi interfaces to bridges, which would make this easy

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!