1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

ZeroTier on V1.0.2.59SF

Discussion in 'NETGEAR AC Wireless' started by SomeoneOnLine, Oct 16, 2018.

1. SomeoneOnLine

SomeoneOnLine New Around Here

Has anyone been able to get ZeroTier working on Voxels firmware? I downloaded and installed it using entware/opkg and after having to hack the crap out of it I was able to get the service to start and join a network and even get my r7800 to join my zt network I am not able to ping to/from my r7800 zertotier ip. Not sure if its a entware thing or a r7800 thing or what.

the zerotier web portal even shows its online.

~SOL

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!