What's new

ZyXEL disconnects from 5G and doesnt reconnect automatically

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Pizzamat

New Around Here
Hey guys, I’ve been facing this problem for a while and nothing has changed for two weeks so I’ll be very thankful for any kind of help.

I have this vending machine kiosk next to a supermarket and the only option to get internet for payment terminal is 5G simcard in a router. I’ve got ZTE model MC801A1 (pic included) and it sometimes looses connection - which is probably normal because of weather etc. - the problem is it doesnt reconnect automatically, it needs me to physically come there and restart the router.

So there is the terminal connected by cable to the router and two cameras connected wireless and neither of the devices work when the router loses connection.

Does anyone have any idea why the router doesnt reconnect automatically? The 5G antenna is extremely close and there is nothing possibly blocking the signal.

Would a better router help?
Thanks!

Attachments

• EE189279-ECF5-4FE3-8EE9-CE3782AE9027.jpeg
    EE189279-ECF5-4FE3-8EE9-CE3782AE9027.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!