What's new

[ 386.13 alpha Build(s) ] Testing available build(s)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, could you describe that please with a little more details? I am a little bit confused, what I have to check in my configuration. Thank you.
Oh - this feature does not exist yet!

It's a request. For now if you want a reliable killswitch, you should use the very nice tool KILLMON - link

Off-topic discussion moved to its own thread. Back on topic folks - specifically the 386.13 alpha builds

I just noticed this alpha build thread this morrning. Does this change fix the issue with network map not updating after a period of time? Would be rather ironic if this is finally fixed when the EOL announcement was just made by ASUS.
I have this same problem with all the 386.12 builds on my RT-AC86U. That's why I'm still on 386.11. I'll try out this build tonight to see if the problem is fixed.

I have this same problem with all the 386.12 builds on my RT-AC86U. That's why I'm still on 386.11. I'll try out this build tonight to see if the problem is fixed.

This issue manifests whether the router is set as router, or as media bridge

nope, it's not fixed. the problem still persists.

New Beta is out, we can close this thread.
@RMerlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!