What's new

Anyone using AirTies?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Is there a question in there or just an ad for them?

Im not afiliated with them...

1st. Just asking here as i can't find that much info about them. Besides airties.com google won't find that much related stuff

2th. They offer mesh on not business grade devices. Theyre for home applications at least in price.

My point is they seem to be eero like but are already available. A review by SNB would be nice. Of course i don't expect edimax wap1750 performance but who knows ^^

I ran into them at a recent Smart Home conference and they look interesting. HQ is in Turkey.

Right now, they are Europe only, but are exploring a possible US launch next year. So no review for now.

They seem to be an entry level company formed in 2004 and seemingly based in Turkey, USA and China too, but they state;

AirTies has an installed base of over 8 million worldwide.

So not so small?

The products they offer are decidedly low end (N300 and N600 class), but the features may make them worthwhile. The AC1600 class device they offer is classed as a wireless booster, that doesn't give me a lot of confidence in the performance it may offer.

Also doesn't seem like prices are available on their website (and as mentioned, nowhere on the web either). Not a good sign.

In any case, while mesh is okay for a small scale deployment, it chokes on itself when many nodes are used (as a member on this forum has already posted).

Theoretical advantages are only good to have when they are proven in real world use.

Their customers are decidedly not home based users, but they are also not the highest echelon of enterprise users that need the highest performing and stable networks (concurrently) either.

It is good to support newer companies, but curious to know how much is saved by choosing them over other enterprise solutions?

AirTies has been working mainly with carriers in Europe for home deployment. That's where the installed base comes from.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!