What's new

ASUS RT-AC1900P Firmware version 3.0.0.4.380.7266

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dieter

This version is listed on the Asus website for the RT-AC1900P, but without description of changes. Also, when checking for new firmware from my router, it says that my version 380.4164 is the latest.

How do I know that 380.7266 is the latest released version?

Asus tech support was no help on this...

when checking for new firmware from my router, it says that my version 380.4164 is the latest.

just means the update server isnt setup yet for the new release , give it a few days

How do I know that 380.7266 is the latest released version?

the last part of the numbering system is bigger

release notes are

Firmware version 3.0.0.4.380.7266
Bug fixed
- Fixed Android phone tethering mode detecting issue in quick internet setup process.
- Fixed PPPoE related issue.
- Fixed client rename issue in network map.
- Fixed network tool issues.
- Fixed wake on lan issues.

Modification
- Added automatic standby mode for CE Ecodesign directive.

asus pretty much do exactly the same update for all the router models

pete

Sometimes ASUS doesn't list the latest firmware under all the OS options for a while after releasing a new build. I always just look under "Others" instead of something like Win 7 - 64 bit. Usually it's there immediately.

Dieter...curious how you like the 1900P and what you had before. I have the AC-56R which has been good to me, though I'd like better range and throughput on the 5 gHz band. Thanks

Dieter...curious how you like the 1900P and what you had before. I have the AC-56R which has been good to me, though I'd like better range and throughput on the 5 gHz band. Thanks
I had replied to your post, but it was removed for some reason. I had the DIR655.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!