What's new

ASUS RT-AC68U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384.20308

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bluepoint

Very Senior Member
Looks like everyone is moving on.:)
https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/RTAC68P/HelpDesk_Download/
Code:
Version 3.0.0.4.384.20308 2018/02/0142.5 MBytes

ASUS RT-AC68P Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384.20308
Bug fix
- Fixed GUI error on firmware update page.
The progress bar may always appear on firmware upgrade page after installed 3.0.0.4.384.20287. 
If your router had this issue, you can manually reboot the router to solve this issue and enter the firmware upgrade page to install the latest firmware. Riden of NCC Group)

Please unzip the firmware file first then check the MD5 code.
MD5: 0eebcaebee656d3d882f6fcb40bf2697

I am.. Appears to be running well. So far my routers have been up for two days with no problems...

I've installed this version.

In my setup the Ai Protection affects the speed of my connection when I use the IPTV of my carrier.

I use the "movistar triple vlan" profile. I had to turn off Ai Protection while it is solved.

Last edited:
I've installed this version.

In my setup the Ai Protection affects the speed of my connection when I use the IPTV of my carrier.

I use the "movistar triple vlan" profile. I had to turn off Ai Protection while it is solved.
Assuming it is just a speed issue (and AIProtection isn't blocking something) you could try overclocking by installing the AC68P CFE. But you'd have to do a NVRAM reset.

I've described the situation here. AiProtection is not blocking anything, or it's not reporting any block relating IPTV, wich is working fine.

I think it's a firmware bug, since this was not happen with 3.0.0.4.380 branch. (Later, with 3.0.0.4.382 branch was introduce a bug related with NAT (CTF) and PPPoE connections, solved with 3.0.0.4.384.10007, wherby, i can't compare with most recent firmwares).

In my case, with AiProtection enabled, consumption of CPU and RAM is too high compared with previous versions and with this feature disabled in this version. I doubt that overclocking can solve the problem, since the speed drops to more than half (since 300/300 to 100/120 approx), and CFE flashing is, afaik, a risky business.

Thx for your answer.

Best regards

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!