What's new

Asus xt8s settings

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ki11sh0t87

New Around Here
Hi been a bit on novice at This Asus settings game and the stuff I learnt along the way,came from tips from you guy's discussions so thank you ,I was wondering if any of you guys know any more in depth settings you use for Asus xt8s set up I have a gigifibre connection with 940 from modem, only receiving about 750 when wired have the mod on back haul 2.4 fist for signal most of devices are downstairs on a bind to the router and bandwidth limiter on small devices,phones ,ring cams etc, the qos is off and the aiprotection is off,have the Chanel settings to auto and connection is auto IP via option 61 and smart connection is off..I don't know what else it could be for quicker connection. Don't have options to adjust the MTU on the xt8 sorry for long message but saves you guys trying to guess what I have set up before hand.. thanks in advance.