What's new

[Beta] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.66 Beta is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"TLS Renegotiation Time" is a setting that's part of the webui. the importer didn't recognize the reneg-sec parameter, so it was ending up in the custom field. Now that this parameter is recognized, its value will get properly applied to the TLS Renegotiation Time setting, as it should.

Oh, I see... well in that case yes!, it is there:
upload_2017-5-9_20-41-21.png

Use the IE browser button can not click

both
AC68U running Beta5...
UPnP with multiple console issue looks resolved. 1 XB One, 2 XB360s and 1 PS4 have open nat at the same time.

For XB One owners...
Had an issue with IPv6 after flashing Beta5 from 4 (and clearing nvram). The readiness test at www.test-ipv6.com returned 7/10 and showed that my IPv6 connection appeared to be using Teredo. Nothing showed up for WAN IPv6 Address in the System Log. I also noticed in the Port Forwarding log that 2 IP addresses were associated to my XB1 (pior IP & new IP), and description was "Teredo" for both. So I power-shutdown the XB1 and reset the router, re-activated IPv6 and ensured that it was working. Then I turned on the XB1 and checked everything again: IPv6, UPnP/Open NAT for all consoles, etc. -> all OK

To power shutdown the XB1, while on, press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
xbox one, and xbox app on pc use tedro tuneling protocol, i checked, xbox one app on windows 10 gets open nat as well, also was your xbox one on while you cleared nvram?

After updating my RT-N66 to the latest beta 5 (i skipped 1-4) - i started getting wifi speed drops on many clients - incl iphone 7, netgear router in AP repeater mode and so on - 2.4 and 5 bands as well. I don't find airtime fairness setting anywhere to disable it. Any solutions?

Since flashing to beta 5 I have seen a noticeable improvement in how the GUI responds. It now responds instantly to requests whereas before there was a slight hesitation to it.

both

xbox one, and xbox app on pc use tedro tuneling protocol, i checked, xbox one app on windows 10 gets open nat as well, also was your xbox one on while you cleared nvram?

Forgot to mention that I was testing IPv6 connectivity from a windows 10 machine.

Looking back at it now, I'm not 100% sure that my XB1 was on when I flashed to Beta5 and cleared nvram (then noticed the IPv6 issue). But if it was off, it would have been in Instant-On mode.

Either way, it's something to consider doing if IPv6 is off in some way and the toredo tunneling protocol is involved. Maybe just clearing the port forwards at the time would have resolved the issue as well.

Use IE11 and Maxthon browser, partial button click invalid。
Model: rt-ac88u router

Yes, but WHICH button? There's like a hundred of them all over the webui...

After updating my RT-N66 to the latest beta 5 (i skipped 1-4) - i started getting wifi speed drops on many clients - incl iphone 7, netgear router in AP repeater mode and so on - 2.4 and 5 bands as well. I don't find airtime fairness setting anywhere to disable it. Any solutions?

The wireless driver for the RT-N66U has been unchanged for over a year. Check your configuration and your environment.

Hi, I have a problem with the beta 5 on RT-AC66U, openvpn gives me an error like xxx.xx.xx.x WARNING: Bad encapsulated packet length from peer (5635), which must be > 0 and <= 1627 -- please ensure that --tun-mtu or --link-mtu is equal on both peers -- this condition could also indicate a possible active attack on the TCP link -- [Attempting restart...]
This error appears to me only if the external connection is from a proxy, and does not appear in other cases. With the beta 4 all works ok. Tanks

I don't have the "Airtime Fairness" field visible in the Advanced-Wireless, Professional tab of the GUI.
Something I'm missing? Running 66 beta 5 but I also had this happen on build 65.
Capture.PNG

Try to turn off: Enable TX bursting, Preamble typ to: short and why do you have Roaming assistant on?

RMerlin, can you explain the effect of the disable bridge multicast_snooping change as I'm a multicast user so I can try to test for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see airtime fairness which is enabled by default and I cannot turn it off as the apply button isn't working for me.

Did you reset your router? if so and issue still persist, did you revert back to confirm the apply button works again?
I did a soft reset only. Everything important seems to be working except for that and the ping.

RMerlin, can you explain the effect of the disable bridge multicast_snooping change as I'm a multicast user so I can try to test for you.

Asus enabled multicast_snooping at the bridge level. They also provide Broadcom's own IGMP snooping support, and EMF. The Broadcom implementations will clash with the bridge level one, and this one isn't working properly either from what I've been told.

So basically, removing it at the bridge level should allow all other implementations (EMF/IGMP) to work properly. You might want to enable these settings on the IPTV configuration page if you notice any new issue. It might also resolve various esoteric issue caused by the bridge level snooping - if you do a Google search, quite a few issues caused by it will pop up.

I can see airtime fairness which is enabled by default and I cannot turn it off as the apply button isn't working for me.

Any error message if you open your web browser console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!