What's new

Beta Version 3.0.0.4.374.4887

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I noticed this firmware has a ipv6 firewall now or was this introduced earlier?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I noticed this firmware has a ipv6 firewall now or was this introduced earlier?

Asus added it with either 4422 or 4561 - it was noted in the changelog.

Can someone help me to get WOL working again?

I have the same problem.
It was working just fine before.

Update:

I tried it from a terminal session and it works just fine. Must be a webinterface problem.
Let's hope they bring out the final quickly and have that fixed.
Quite annoying that i can't wake up my pc from work...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I saw some code changes related to the 5 GHz led in 4887, that might be something they fixed.

The 5 GHz led is a special case. For some reason it's not directly wired to the chip's gpio, so Asus has to manually control its state from the firmware.

Merlin why would this be the case ? I know its not really a issue as it does not affect performance but i wonder why that led seems to be on its own but the other led's are chip controlled. Any ideas why it was designed this way ?

Merlin why would this be the case ? I know its not really a issue as it does not affect performance but i wonder why that led seems to be on its own but the other led's are chip controlled. Any ideas why it was designed this way ?

No idea. Could be a limitation of Broadcom's chip, could be a design flaw of the board... I don't know.

Me too, 6 days 0 hours 17 minutes here. :D

I do have 2.4 GHz turned off. (2.4 is too full here and all my devices have 5 GHz)

Do you know if this new version has included the features of 3.0.0.4.374_4887?
Thanks a lot.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!