What's new

DSl-AC68U Media Server disconnecting

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Speedy1205

Regular Contributor
Hi Guys,

I have a strange issue with the Media Server on the DSL-AC68U. Its working fine for me for all devices connected to the 5GHz Network and movies playing just fine. But all the devices (4) which are on the 2.4 GHz are not working. The Stream starts and after a couple of minutes the Media Server gets disconnected and the I cannot see anymore the Router Media Server. Looks like a kind of 2.4 GHz issues as it happens only there ?

Somebody had this issue ?

Hi Guys,

I have a strange issue with the Media Server on the DSL-AC68U. Its working fine for me for all devices connected to the 5GHz Network and movies playing just fine. But all the devices (4) which are on the 2.4 GHz are not working. The Stream starts and after a couple of minutes the Media Server gets disconnected and the I cannot see anymore the Router Media Server. Looks like a kind of 2.4 GHz issues as it happens only there ?

Somebody had this issue ?
Try to install the latest DSL-AC68U/R beta firmware v3.0.0.4.380_2844 release

https://vip.asus.com/forum/view.asp...board_id=11&model=DSL-AC68U&page=10&count=143

Post 96

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks didn't find this. But anyway the version has the same :) I contacted support maybe they have an idea.